Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit, either. ~Elizabeth Zimmerman



Friday, July 1, 2011

A little about me

I'm a 38-year-old crafting fool. My crafts of choice are knitting, crochet, sewing, quilting, spinning, and cross-stitch. Who knows what I'll try next!

I'm a mom of three. With my husband of 11 years, I have 8-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, and a 3-year-old son. Last fall we transplanted ourselves from central Ohio to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We live on a lovely wooded lot of about 4 acres, along with a goofy golden retriever (who happens to be a very talented service dog even if he is afraid of thunderstorms), a self-possessed tabby cat who adopted us several years ago, and a flourishing flock of chickens.

This blog will be about my craft projects of all kinds, with probably a few snippets of non-crafty stuff thrown in. Let the foolery begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment